- Did you know I'm going on vacation to New Orleans next week? Scott and I are celebrating our One Year Anniversary a little early.
- Did you know I have an endless mountain of laundry that I have only seen the bottom of maybe once or twice in my life?!
- Did you know that my kitchen table has become the landing strip for all incoming items we carry when we walk through the door and by the end of the week you can't even see the table?
- Did you know Joshua, Scott and I compete over who can get the best cinnamon chip when we go to Taco Bueno?
- Did you know that since Joshua has been a toddler I've told him whenever he sees a butterfly that it means I love him?
- Did you know my favorite flavor snow cone is wedding cake with cream?
- Did you know I have three sets of grandparents???
- Did you know I love swimming more than any other sport?
- Did you know that when Joshua was very young he poured baby powder all over himself and the couch while I was in the shower???
- Did you know that I'm challenging Mom, Kelli and Cody to make their own "Did you know" list? First one to post it wins a gold star!!!
Peace and Love

