On Friday Joshua had his best friend, also named Joshua, to the house for a sleep over. He was so excited, it was the first thing he talked about when I picked him up from daycare, and the only thing he talked about until he got here! His friend must have been excited too, his mother said he was packed and waiting by the door when she got home!
The boys played and I made them cheese pizza and fresh baked sugar cookies. Then they sat down to watch a movie with popcorn. Of course they were both so hyper they couldn't sit still, so they played throughout the movie.
After wards we cleaned up and I got them settled into bed and let them watch another movie as they fell asleep. They both crashed out pretty quickly.
They woke me up at 7:30 this morning already up and playing. I got up and made them pancakes with bacon. After they ate they played wii and then they played in the backyard. When it was time for Joshua to go home they were both a little sad, but said they would do it again soon!
I was exhausted! I'm glad Joshua had fun, but I never realized how much work just one extra kid was! Whew! I took a nice long nap this afternoon to recuperate!
Until next time...
-

