A New Addition To Our Family

No, we did not have enough dogs already, I don't care what you are thinking!! We have a brand new baby!! He is a one year old beagle and his name is Charlie!!!
He is so sweet and very calm for a puppy. He gets along very well with Joshua and the other dogs. The best part it that he loves me more than Scott!! All the other dogs love him the most and finally I have one that loves me more!!

I rescued him from a shelter today. My friend Misty and I were out and about with Joshua and she begged me to stop at the Pet Smart to see the dogs the shelters had brought out. I didn't even want to stop because it just breaks my heart. Well, we did and I met Charlie. I just couldn't walk away from him. He was so cute and sweet and he cried when I walked off. I called Scott and only had to beg briefly and he said, "Do whatever you want to do." So I did! I adopted him on the spot and he is now my little Charlie Valentine!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!