What we have been up to lately...

Scott got a super cool new camera after I dropped his old one and broke it...ooops!
It worked out well for him because this one is much nicer. He can take really
cool photos such as the ones below...


The Garden



Note the privacy fence Scott is building in the background.
He did this all himself! My man is so handy!!!

Our garden is growing very well. I made a salad out of my fresh greens and was amazed at the flavor. Yes... lettuce has flavor. I love it!!! Our tomatoes are coming along nicely with several blooms, but no tomatoes just yet. Bell Peppers, Bush Beans and Sweet Peas are all taking off as well. We are turning into farmers!!

Enchanted Rock

My friend Misty, Joshua and I went on Sunday to the State Park.
It is a beautiful place to visit. Joshua wanted to wear his Army
helmet and bring his plastic M-16. He enjoyed pretending to
be a soldier all day.
Along the hike Joshua spotted some interesting cactus. He thought
the one below looked like a heart.

Whew...we worked hard!!

It seemed like a lot of work to walk back down so Misty and I
took shortcuts...

While Joshua soldiered on.


We stopped at Wild Seed Farms on the way home to see the
Wild Flowers and butterflies.


By the end of the day Joshua was one tired little soldier.