Friday Fav Five

Here are the five things that get me through the, sometimes grueling, week to Friday...

  1. Every Friday night at my house is "Party Night", Joshua and I fill the coffee table with popcorn, candy, snacks and drinks. Then, Joshua picks a movie and we veg out on the couch all night. I might "rest my eyes" during the movie if it has been an especially hard week, but we always enjoy our parties.



  2. What Not To Wear on TLC, I know it's pathetic, but after I "rest my eyes" a little at our party, I can't get to sleep when it's time for bed and thankfully TLC runs multiple episodes of What Not To Wear, it's mindless and I can fall asleep watching it!



  3. Saturday morning coffee with my wonderful husband. Scott has to go to work at noon on Saturday, but I love drinking coffee with him on Saturday morning after a week of kissing him goodbye while he is sleeping and I'm going to work early.

  4. The possibility of a nap on Saturday, it's not a guarantee, but on occasion I can sneak in a nap on Saturday if Joshua is still exhausted from our wild Friday night Party!!
  5. Sunday when our family is together all day, we usually go do something fun or productive, either way, I feel good when I'm crawling into bed Sunday night.


Until next time...Peace and Love...