I think of my heart and my soul Joshua. I think of the many joys he has brought to my life and how they far outweigh the many heartaches.
I think of Joshua's laugh and how it sounds like and angel calling to me and I think of his smile, the way his eyes crinkle up and sparkle, and I know true happiness.
I think of holding Joshua when he was a baby, all snuggled up under my neck and smelling his hair as he slept, and thinking there was no where in the world I would rather be.
I think of the worrying and stress when Joshua was sick, or when I was struggling to find help because I needed to work and couldn't leave him with just anyone.
I think of the many angels in my life that have helped me along the way, most of all my own mother.
I think of the many blessings God has given me, the biggest blessing of all being Joshua, forever the light of my life.
To me, everyday is Mother's Day, because everyday I have with my son is a gift.
There are hard days and there are sad days, when I feel like a failure. But those days have only made me stronger.
There are also days when I feel so proud and think, "maybe I am doing this right" because I see such kindness and love in my son's heart.
And when I think of all of these things and realize how special being a mother really is, I cannot help but sit in awe of my own mother.
Mom, you are the most amazing person I have ever known and I know just how blessed I am to have you for a mother. Thank you for all of your sacrifice, love and strength. Without you I could never be who I am today.
Happy Mother's Day

