The Wii and Mii



Well, as many of you know we bought a wii this week. We have really been enjoying it. I was even more excited when I heard about the wii fit that was coming out this week. I was a little nervous about getting one when they went on sale today as anything wii related flies off the shelves. But of course my wonderful husband came through once again and picked one up for me while running an errand for work. If you don't know what a wii fit is click on this link.

http://www.nintendo.com/wiifit/launch/

If you don't know what a wii is, crawl out of the cave you have been living in!!!

Of course after Scott called me and told me that he got me the wii fit I was super excited. I was thinking about it all day and all of the great things that I can do on it. I was especially excited about the yoga option. I was imagining how healthy I can be. I know it's pretty delusional, but my mental image was kind of like this...




















So I get home and eagerly set up my wii fit and start on the personal profile section where you can set personal goals. But first the wii fit asks you for some basic info like height, birth date and weight which it take with its built in scale. This is where the wii and mii started to see things a little differently! As it gathered my information my mii (wii character) began to shrink in height and expand in width. It even made my mii jump in surprise as it looked down at it's apple shaped body!!! It also told me my BMI and body age. I will keep the BMI to myself but my body age was 33. By the time I was all set up I felt more like this...












But I did do some of the training and I really liked it. I will have to really work to improve my mii image!!! :) The saving grace of this embarrassing information is that you can protect your personal profile with a password!!









Until next time...Peace and Love...