Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on June 7th. We all got together in Austin and had a beautiful luncheon and wild and crazy boat ride. I enjoyed it so much. I know Mom will post a blog with all of the great pictures we took, so I thought I would post some that made me laugh. Don't worry, I poke fun at myself here too. I'm taking bribes if you want me to take a picture of you off. ;)

Okay, so this was more cute than funny,
but that toothless smile just makes me giggle.

It seems like my sister is wondering if she is in the right place,
Yes this is your family, believe it or not!!

Clint thought it was a costume party, Argh Matey!

M'amy finds something hysterical, most likely her husband...

Mom tells Somer her sleeve fell off and Somer calls for help

Teal honors Mom and Dad with her acapella version of "Only You"

Cody was checking for new beard growth.

I join the cake eating contest and win.

Greg is terrified of the Pirate and that girl who stole his cake!!
Okay well that's all, I hope you all got a kick out of these not so glamorous shots. Here is a good picture just so you all can see what a beautiful family we really are.


