We also found out that his Achilles tendon is partially ruptured. So he has to wear a support boot for up to six weeks! He has a great deal of pain with it and has to ice it regularly. He is taking next week off work so that he can stay off of his feet. The doctor wanted him to take six weeks off, but Scott said no, he would just be on restricted duty. Poor Scott had a rough week!
Joshua is doing very well. He starts school on Tuesday. We took his school supplies up to school on Friday and visited with his new teacher Mrs. Lowe. She seems very sweet and bubbly, I'm sure he will enjoy her class.

I got new glasses and Joshua is modeling them for me. I have a very hectic month with work in September and the first week of October. I will be traveling to Detroit and the Fort Worth area. I will keep you all posted on how it goes.
Until next time... Peace and Love...

