Short and Sweet

  • I rode 15 miles on a stationary bike yesterday in one hour. This was on a program of peaks and valleys.
  • We saw Transformers last night, it was good, but there was some cheesy comedy.
  • Joshua is obsessed with Dollar General since his visit to La Veta, I'm thinking it's because Dollar General is the biggest store in La Veta.
  • We have bowls and bowls just running over with beautiful tomatoes from our garden and I'm eating them for a snack every chance I get!
  • I recently read Ethan Frome, how depressing!
  • We just bought a new grill!! I torched the last one and almost blew up the house. Not sure what happened but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to touch the new one.
  • My new favorite food is the Peppadew! Try some, they are usually with the fancy olives in the deli section of the store.

That's about it! :)