Happee Fourth of July

On Friday Joshua and I went to the Dell Diamond to enjoy the baseball game and to watch the fireworks. We ended up sitting on the grass since it was so packed but we had fun. The first half of the game we were in the sun, sweating our butts off, and we both drank a lot of soda to stay hydrated. We even got souvenir cups. We also shared cotton candy!
A foul ball came close by us and the outfielder threw it up into the crowd. To my surprise I looked and saw Joshua in the middle of a dog pile fighting for the ball! He got it too!!
The fireworks came after the game and they were great! Of course by the end it was a fight to get out of the parking lot. So just as I became wedged between two vehicles in line to exit, Joshua tells me, "I have to pee NOW!" I'm thinking, "Oh Great!". Then I realized we had the souvenir cups. I said to Joshua, "Okay this is gross, but you are going to have to pee in this cup. Just make sure you point your pee pee into the cup!"
He was so desperate to go he didn't even question my solution. Unfortunately he was not exaggerating when he said he had to pee NOW and as soon as he pulled his shorts down a little, a stream of pee ran up my hand and arm that was holding the cup! I squealed and he shot me some more. Finally I wised up and calmed down and told him to POINT THAT THING DOWN INTO THE CUP!!!!
After everything was under control and several alcohol soaked wipes were used(thank God mom and dad taught me to keep those in my car) Joshua apologized for peeing on me. I looked back at him, by this time we had made it out of the stadium parking lot, and I saw an impish grin on his face. We both busted out laughing! It was too funny!
Later on as I was hugging him good night I said, "I love you more than anything in the whole world." and he said, "Even though I peed on you?!" We laughed again and I said, "Yes, even though you peed on me!"